Inappropriate Content and Use of Satchel Pulse
In order to provide the Satchel Pulse service and the ability to communicate with others, there are some limitations on the type of content that can be published with Satchel Pulse. These limitations comply with legal requirements and make Satchel Pulse a better experience for all. We may need to change these rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so. Please check back here to see the latest rules.
- Impersonation: You may not impersonate others through our services in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, deceive, or harass others.
- Privacy: You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
- Violence and Threats: You may not publish or post, direct or indirect, specific threats of violence against others.
- Hate Speech: You may not publish or post material that promotes hate toward any groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Copyright: We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Unlawful Use: You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities.
- Serial Accounts: You may not create serial accounts or relationships in order to evade the block tools or to otherwise disrupt the Services.
- Name Squatting: You may not engage in name squatting (creating accounts for the purpose of preventing others from using those account names or for the purpose of selling those accounts). Accounts that are inactive for more than 30 days may be removed without further notice.
- Links: You may not publish or post content that disguises the content of a link in a misleading or deceptive way.
- Malware/Phishing: You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user's browser or computer or to compromise a user's privacy.
- False or Obscene: You may not publish, post or transmit content that is knowingly false or misleading, or obscene or pornographic.
- Harassment: You may not publish or post content with the intent to harass or to advocate the harassment of another person.
Satchel Pulse reserves the right to immediately terminate your account without further notice in the event that, in its judgement, you violate these Rules or the Terms of Service.